The Minnesota Realty Guide REALTORS® Commitment to Service
Minnesota Realty Guide REALTORS®, an independently owned and operated real estate firm is dedicated to serving the real estate needs of our clients with the utmost professionalism, quality customer service and unfailing attention to detail. As is stated in Minnesota Realty Guide REALTORS® Mission Statement: “The professional at Minnesota Realty Guide REALTORS® have made it their goal to represent and serve clients with excellence, professionalism, honesty, and with the clients best interests at heart.” This essentially sums up our
“Guiding Values”, or in other words the rules we work by.
- Honesty: Honesty is not just “the best policy”, but our only policy, in all of our dealings and with all parties.
- Diligence: We will provide diligent and prompt service to all of our customers and clients.
- Integrity Every task or service will be performed in a spirit of excellence with and eye toward the highest possible quality.
- Professionalism: All of our customers and clients (including friends and family) will be served in a professional manner.
- Expertise: We will always seek to provide the highest degree of professional expertise in all services rendered.
The Minnesota Realty Guide REALTORS®’s Buyer Brokerage Service Pledge
As an independent Buyers’ Agent, Minnesota Realty Guide REALTORS® is dedicated to providing you with excellent, professional, honest, and responsible service. In order to fulfill this commitment we agree to perform the following services for you:
- Exercise diligence in locating a home for you.
- Represent your best interests throughout the home buying process.
- Keep all information regarding your file confidential.
- Advise you as to the real estate market, procedures, customs, conditions and contracts, and make recommendations designed to assist you through this process.
- Use the MLS and other creative methods to locate the home that will best meet your needs and wants.
- Provide property information sheets, when available, on all homes listed for sale within the price range and description you want.
- When possible, show you any home that you are interested in.
- Advise you in the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing any home you consider.
- Assist you in evaluating the market value of homes that are of interest to you.
- Prepare offers and counter offers in your best interest.
- Use my best efforts to negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Obtain from the Seller, when possible, a Real Estate Condition Report for properties you wish to purchase.
- Refer you to other professionals, such as attorneys, home inspectors, lenders, etc.